Escape room games offer a fun experience for gamers, families, and businesses; after the game Escapology’s lounge can be used to relax
About This Deal
- Escape room: You and your group may join other players to solve puzzles and escape the room.
- Available rooms: TH3 C0D3, Antidote, Budapest Express, Mansion Murder, Under Pressure
- Not valid for Saving Santa or Scooby-Doo premium games.
- See the description of the available games.
- Age restrictions: Recommended for ages 7 and older.
Need To Know
With an hour on the clock, the players at Escapology are in a race against time. They have just sixty minutes to find their way out, but luckily for them, the key to the escape is hidden somewhere in the room. They'll have to find clues, solve puzzles, and maybe pick a lock or two to escape before the clock strikes zero. Here's a look at some of the high-stakes worlds that these rooms inhabit:
- Scooby-Doo and the Spooky Castle Adventure: The town of Crystal Cove and the surrounding areas are being terrorized by monsters and ghosts. The local Baroness Maria Richman has gone missing and it is suspected that the ghost sightings have something to do with it! Tasked with solving the crime, you arrive at the same conclusion as Mystery Incorporated. Unfortunately when you get to the Spooky Castle, Mystery Incorporated get locked out, at the same time as you get locked in! You come to the conclusion that the person responsible almost certainly works in the Castle - but who could it be as there are several suspects?
- Mansion Murder: You’re attending a family gathering, hosted by your Grandfather, Hugh ‘Monty’ Montgomerie, the 9th Earl of Kildermorie to celebrate the dawn of the new Millennium. As the guests raise a toast, a scream fills the air…Your Grandfather is found dead in the library - and it looks like MURDER! Suddenly, you’re bundled into the Drawing Room and the door is locked. Confused, you bang on the door and call for help until it dawns on you... that as the direct heir, all fingers are pointed at you! You realize you’ve been framed! But who would want to kill your Grandfather… and why? Do you have what it takes to find the family killer before you are framed and lose your inheritance? Time is of the essence!
- Antidote: Once a high-ranking chemical weapons specialist for the United States, Dr. Walter Brandt has gone rogue. Employed by the enemy, he's created a virus that could kill millions, unless you can break into his office and find the antidote in time.
- Th3 C0d3: You're hot on the tail of Nitr0, the world's most dangerous hacker, but once you trace him to his apartment, you suddenly realize: it's a trap. Nitr0's set to frame you for every one of his crimes unless you can find the kill code and stop him dead in his tracks.
- Budapest Express Central Europe, February 25, 1931: Onboard the famous trans-European Budapest Express, you are with Karine Peaufiner, a famous French detective from Paris. Suddenly there is a knock at the door, it is the train manager. He looks worried and asks you to come quickly to the First Class dining coach. When you arrive, you see a man slumped over a restaurant table. He was Sir Clarence Hayden and he has been murdered! The manager informs you that in one hour the train will stop at the next station, if the killer hasn’t been apprehended, they will be free to escape into the night and get away with this horrible crime!
- The North Atlantic, June 21, 1944: The year is 1944; the height of World War II. The US Navy is fighting to establish a position of dominance over the enemy. Tensions are high and the crew is on maximum alert. You are onboard the Steel Shark - the US Navy’s prized submarine, deep in the North Atlantic Ocean on a vitally important mission to spy on the German Battle Cruiser, Scheer. The mission is going smoothly until, without warning, the submarine plunges into the sea. The engines have died and pressure in the cabin is quickly increasing. The hull is cracking under the immense pressure of the seabed and, without power, only 60 minutes of reserve oxygen remains! Six oxygen silos have been removed and hidden around the ship. Can you reinstate the power and help the Steel Shark back to the surface before the entire crew perishes?