Choose from Three Options
- $269 to drive seven laps in a Porsche 991 Turbo ($419 value)
- $289 to drive seven laps in a Ferrari F430 F1 ($419 value)
- $289 to drive seven laps in a Lamborghini Gallardo LP550 ($419 value)
Exotics Racing custom racetrack is located at the Auto Club Speedway, 45 minutes east of downtown Los Angeles. Racing instructors impart all the info you need to maneuver your chosen vehicle, then accompany you on a seven-lap adventure.
Each option includes:
- Welcoming & Registration (check-in 5 min)
- Briefing room (30 minute tutorial - technical briefing)
- Discovery Laps (driven around the track as passenger of a Porsche Cayenne to get overview of the track layout)
- Pit Lane (Check in to begin driving experience)
- Ride Along (Check in to begin Ride Along experience if applicable)
- Check out at the video desk (to bring back the USB key, retrieve driver’s license, pick up certificate and check out)
- Reserve 2.5 hours for the whole experience
What do you get the auto enthusiast who already has a car? How about a few laps around one of America's most famous racetracks? From exciting stock car shootout to the season finale of Indycar, America's premier open-wheel racing series, Auto Club Speedway is no stranger to hosting gripping auto races. It's also home to Exotics Racing, which puts drivers behind the wheel of some of the world's most exclusive vehicles. First, drivers select from a fleet of cars including Ferraris, Porsches, and Lamborginis, living out their high-speed thrills for a fraction of the cost of ownership. Then, it's time for a safety and equipment training held by one of the company's trained instructors. Finally, it's time to drive; drivers depart for seven laps around one of the speedway's authentic tracks. Although they're the only ones behind the wheel, many drivers share the experience with friends and family, who remain on hand to snap photos.