Deep exfoliation improves the tone, texture, and clarity of the skin, facial nourishes complexion, and RF waves simulate collagen production
About This Deal
- Benefits of custom facial: Designed to address one’s specific needs and issues, the treatment can help purify the skin, cleanse pores, restore a youthful appearance, improve acne, or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasions: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- During the nonsurgical procedure, a licensed technician uses radiofrequency energy to heat tissue and stimulate subdermal collagen production, which can help diminish the appearance of wrinkles and improve the skin’s firmness and tightness.
- Typical facial treatment areas include the neck, jowls, decollete, and laugh lines.
About A chat with Face the Beauty
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Convenient location in Johnston, RI, offers a wide variety of relaxation, clinical skincare, and body treatments. We have all kinds of services available to care for the most sensitive and troubled conditions, and we specialize in aging skin therapies.