Skilled aestheticians perform skincare treatments, such as dermaplaning and chemical peels, customized to the client’s needs
What You'll Get
- One 60-Minute Custom Dermaplaning and Chemical Peel includes:
- Dermaplaning treatment
- Peel of choice: Quick Peel, AHA, or Enzyme Peel (recommended for deeply-congested skin)
- Light therapy with a mask
- Facial massage
- Custom products targeted toward one’s skin needs
- One 60-Minute Custom Dermaplaning or Chemical Peel with Nanoneedling includes:
- Choice of dermaplaning treatment or chemical peel
- Light therapy or mask
- Nanoneedling with a customized serum
- Finishing products
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
- Dermaplaning: A technician uses a surgical scalpel to gently scrape off dead skin cells from the face. Apart from removing vellus hair, the treatment aims to leave the skin exfoliated as well as looking radiant and smooth.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fair Beauty Studio Spa
DMK believes that the origin of most skin conditions is a result of disharmony within the skin. Using the principles of biochemistry, DMK has formulated a range of treatments and products designed to educate skin to perform like youthful healthy skin. By matching formulations with the body’s chemistry, the skin is encouraged to respond in a positive manner. DMK’s concept of Remove, Rebuild, Protect, Maintain aims to match an individual’s biochemistry with the appropriate skin therapy. Botanical-based paramedical products make up the DMK skincare program.