Enjoy a 1 hour distillery tour and full tasting flight of Ferino Distillery’s 4 award-winning spirits.
About This Deal
After Your Purchase
After purchasing this deal, you'll need to visit the merchant's website to schedule the tour and complete redemption here.
- What’s included: one-hour tour and tasting of four award-winning spirits made at the distillery.
- The location: 541 East 4th St. Reno, NV 89512
- Age restriction: must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages
- Click here to view the schedule
About Ferino Distillery
Ferino Distillery's story started with Joe Cannella's curiosity about his family name. He learned that canella is the Italian word for cinnamon and that Southern Italy produces rosolio di canella, a cinnamon liqueur made in traditional fashion. This gave him the inspiration to open his own distillery in the USA that would produce liqueur deeply rooted in Italian tradition, yet also uniquely American at the same time. That's how Ferino Distillery and its signature Cannella brand was born. Some of the liqueurs available include:
- Cannella Cinnamon Cordial (ABV 34%): that is sippable on its own thanks to its sugar volume kept at under 6% but can also play a role in a variety of well-balanced cocktails.
- Amaro Cannella (ABD 33%): a balanced bitter number enriched by a base of more than 20 herbs and botanicals as well as some citrus notes.
- Fernet Ferino (ABD 42%): a surprisingly dry spirit, best enjoyed on the rocks and with a lemon twist.