Freshly prepared lunches and dinners arrive at workplaces to sate health-conscious appetites and cater to dietary restrictions
What You'll Get
- Type of food: dinner, wraps, salads
- What’s included: 5 days of 3 meals per day; choice of 3 of 4 of the following options: 4-course meal, 2-course meal, wrap, or salad
- Valid for the full menu on any day the establishment is open.
- View the menu
- Deliveries are typically made between 9:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m., Monday–Friday.
- See the delivery area here.
- For home deliveries, Fit 2 Go recommends customers leave a cooler outside.
- See FAQ’s here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for delivery within service area. Registration required. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per household. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fit 2 Go Healthy Gourmet
Cesar Quintero has struggled with weight all of his life. That is, until he ditched the gimmick diets and found a way to eat nutritiously that was simple enough for him to stick with. He founded his business, Fit 2 Go Healthy Gourmet, to take the guesswork out of dining by bringing people ready-made, balanced meals. His on-staff dietician Rebecca Karousatos works with a chef to develop weekly menus that incorporate such hearty dishes as quinoa salad, turkey meatballs, spaghetti squash, mushroom chicken, and fresh vegetables. The company then packages these meals in individual microwaveable containers that preserve the meals' flavors and convince bosses to replace the break room's cast-iron stove with a microwave. Customers can place orders online or call them in, after which they can be brought to offices anywhere within the company’s delivery area.