What You'll Get
Exercise keeps the body in peak condition, which explains the marbleized ThighMaster lying next to Michelangelo’s David. Enjoy an anatomical renaissance with today’s Groupon to Fit4Lincoln.
$19 for 10 group fitness classes (a $60 value) $39 for 20 group fitness classes (an $80 value)
- Choose any combination of the following 45-minute classes:
- Boot Camp, an interval-training workout filled with jumping drills, pushups, burpees, squats, and abdominal exercises
- Butts & Guts, a combo of lunges, crunches, oblique exercises, and plyometrics
- Kickboxing, led by a martial-arts specialist from the U.S. Marines
- Yoga, Zumba, or Strictly Core
- Small-group workouts with personalized attention from experienced instructors
- Schedule contains 20 weekly classes, including morning and evening options
- All ages, genders, and fitness levels welcome</p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 20, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must redeem classes in full by 6/20/12. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Fit4Lincoln packs its schedule with small-group exercise classes that burn calories and build muscle. A martial-arts specialist from the U.S. Marines leads the 45-minute kickboxing sessions, which impart self-defense strategies while inducing sweat with punching, kicking, and timed multiplication-table drills. Yoga classes demonstrate poses that cultivate strength and flexibility, and the Butts & Guts session shrinks and solidifies abdomens and glutes with squats, lunges, and plyometrics.
Instead of handing clients lightning rods, Fit4Lincoln raises energy levels and torches fat by equipping clients with nutrition tips. During one-on-one meetings, the studio’s personal trainers devise specific workout goals and an action plan for achieving them.