Thrill-seekers can participate in the Adventure Course that combines sundry obstacles, ladders, and bridges
About This Deal
- Duration: approx. 3-4 hours More than 75 elements in the trees
- 75+ obstacles including ziplines, ladders and bridges
- The course is self-guided, but each visitor will receive training
- Must be 12 or older
- Participants aged 12–15 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 and up; one adult can accompany up to three junior participants
- Ages 16–17 must have a guardian-signed waiver
- Height requirement: While keeping feet flat on the ground and arms raised above one’s head, the palm of hand must be able to touch the height of 5’11″
Need To Know
About Adventure Zip Lines
With more than 30 exhilarating and adventurous zip lines you’ll be sure to find something to satisfy your adrenaline needs. Book now to be one of the first visitors at one of the largest zipline courses in the United States.
Our Adventure Zip Lines are suspended 15 to 50 feet high in the tall trees and is not for the faint of heart. This course includes ladders and bridges and is an active, not ‘easy’, zip line experience. The course is self-guided, and each guest will receive training to prepare themselves for a day of adventure.
Get your zip on! Bring your friends, family, or coworkers for an exciting expedition in the trees traversing over 40 elements!
*Participants ages 12-15 must be accompanied by an Adult (18+) 1 Adult can accompany up to 3 junior participants.