Choose Between Two Options
$59 for a Backyard Griller Pack ($99 value)
- Six 1/3-pound lean ground beef patties
- Eight coarse-ground old-fashioned wieners
- Eight turkey brats
- Eight German kraut brats * Eight wild rice brats
- Eight old-fashioned brats
- Six 1/3-pound lean cheddar-and-bacon beef patties
- Six 1/3-pound lean jalapeño-and-pepper-jack patties
$23 for a homemade Jerky and Sticks package ($39 value)
- Half a pound of mild beef sticks * Half a pound of chicken jerky
- Half a pound of turkey sticks * Half a pound of hickory jerky * Half a pound of spicy beef sticks
Flicker Meat Company
Once inside Flicker Meat Company, it's easy to get lost in a daydream of backyard barbecues and summers spent around the grill. Aromas of smoked meats lead customers right up to the old-school butcher counter, where glass display cases look in on a wide selection of meat: steak, pork, chicken, and smoked-cheddar brats, just to name a few.
The butchers, too, follow an old-fashioned model of customer service. Not only do they explain the difference between various cuts, but they also recommend the best way to prepare each meat—assuming it's not already smoked, of course. To make the process even easier, the shop also stocks seasonings designed to complement its meats and knives with detailed instruction manuals.