All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Relaxation is one of the elemental forces that keeps human bodies alive, alongside air, water, fire, and antifire. Ease into your element with this Groupon.
- $33 for one 90-minute float session ($50 value)
- Encourages the brain's production of therapeutic theta waves
- May relieve symptoms of fibromyalgia, migraines, sleep disorders, and PTSD
- Boosts dopamine and lowers stress hormones
- Open tanks keep you relaxed and unconstricted
- Learn about float tank history, and read the FAQ
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 360 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Float On
Inside Float On’s tranquil float chambers, bodies enter a state of true relaxation as stress-activated cortisol levels decrease and brainwaves actually downshift to a theta state. Float On has six float rooms, some with extra-large dimensions and no door so that the entire, private room is the float tank. A balanced blend of water and Epsom salts allows previously nonbuoyant bodies to float for 90-minute sessions. Without the pressure from gravity, spines uncoil, muscles relax, and blood circulates swiftly. The brain, meanwhile, sinks into a deeply restful state attainable elsewhere only through meditation or by sharing a jacuzzi with a string quartet.