Relaxation is one of the elemental forces that keeps human bodies alive, alongside air, water, fire, and antifire. Ease into your element with this Groupon.
- $33 for one 90-minute float session ($50 value)
- Encourages the brain's production of therapeutic theta waves
- May relieve symptoms of fibromyalgia, migraines, sleep disorders, and PTSD
- Boosts dopamine and lowers stress hormones
- Open tanks keep you relaxed and unconstricted
- Learn about float tank history, and read the FAQ
Within six float tanks, some the size of an entire room, Float On hosts more than 1,000 meditative float sessions a month. These tranquil facilities and dedicated customer base allows it to boast the title of America's largest float center. Inside the chambers, bodies enter a state of true relaxation as stress-activated cortisol levels decrease and pleasure-producing endorphins are released in the brain. Each float tank comes with a balanced blend of water and Epsom salts allowing previously nonbuoyant bodies to float for 90-minute sessions. Minus the pressure from gravity, spines uncoil, muscles relax, and blood circulates swiftly. The brain, meanwhile, sinks into a deeply restful state attainable elsewhere only through meditation or by sharing a jacuzzi with a string quartet.