Customers can relax and unwind from the daily bedlam during massage, sauna, or float sessions
About This Deal
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
Sauna can be helpful with boosting the metabolism and stimulating the immune system
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about flotation tanks.
Need To Know
About Float and Calm
Float and Calm understands the importance of relaxation on one's general health and well-being. That's why they offer a range of soothing services designed to do just that. Customers can pamper themselves with massages, floating, infra-red saunas, and more inside Float and Calm's serene space.