Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for admission for one to the Creative Explosion on Saturday, March 26, from 6:30 p.m.–10 p.m. ($62.49 value)
- $16 for admission for one to the live performances segment only of the Creative Explosion on Saturday, March 26, from 8 p.m.–10 p.m. ($26.62 value)
Creative Explosion at FLP: An Interactive Art Affair
- Create Art to Take Home (6:30 p.m.–8 p.m.): Each participant is provided the necessary supplies to complete a one-of-a-kind art personalized timepiece to be displayed or gifted, using recycled materials, and can take their completed artwork home at th end of the evening
- Have a Mini-Dinner (8 p.m.–8:30 p.m.): Professionally catered plates follow the art creation segment, with vegetarian dishes available
- Enjoy Live Performances (8 p.m.–10 p.m.): The evening concludes with performances from comedians, vocalists, spoken word artists, and a four-man band. Each attendee will receive one drink ticket.
A Chat with FLP: The ART eXperience
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Our art productions are about MORE than just making art; we create an experience. It's about interacting with others and letting the creative juices flow. We wear specialty name tags, do fun trivia & raffles for prizes, and improv entertainment all while we create personalized artistic keepsakes.
Do you provide any materials? What should your students expect to bring?
All necessary art supplies will be provided. Participants Bring Your Own Beverage (Alcoholic or Non-Alcoholic) and bring your creativity!!!
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
FLP was created to enhance the creative mind through child-like endeavors with an adult concept. We stimulate the mind in various ways besides just making art. We focus on strengthening creativity in order to assist others in gaining a greater sense of self awareness. AND HAVE FUN DOING IT!
What do you love most about your job?
The BEST part about it is seeing the smiles on people faces as they create art. A close second is seeing the masterpieces people come up with. Participants surprise themselves at the great keepsakes they make.