The majority of real-life lasers are productive members of society, contrary to their negative Hollywood portrayals as family shrinkers and stealers of guns’ jobs. Discover the truth with today’s Groupon to Focus on Skin Care. Choose from the following options:
- For $49, you get a laser vein-removal treatment for the face (up to a $250 value).
- For $99, you get a laser vein-removal treatment for the lower leg (up to a $500 value).
- For $199, you get a laser vein-removal treatment for the upper and lower leg (up to a $1,000 value).
- For $399, you get one laser fungus treatment for all ten toenails (a $1,000 value).
- For $499, you get two laser fungus treatments for all ten toenails (a $1,500 value).<p>
Dr. Diane McConnehey helms Focus on Skin Care, where she meets dermatological challenges with the swift retribution of a cosmetic laser. Originally certified in family medicine, Dr. McConnehey switched her focus to cosmetic dermatology, and like an adolescent X-Man, has been wielding a laser for 13 years. After a patient consultation, lasers warm up in preparation to target blemishes such as visible blood vessels. The laser heats the vessels to the point of cauterization, preventing blood flow and facilitating their absorption into the body like a college lecture. Results appear in short order, and sometimes veins fade immediately.
Lasers also channel their heat-focusing abilities into fungi lurking beneath the toenails. Nail treatments typically take fewer than five minutes, and after treatment, nails are free to resume normal growth, allowing them to reach the length necessary to scratch off winning lottery tickets.
Dr. Diane McConnehey helms Dermaesthetics, where she brings the swift retribution of a cosmetic laser to patients’ skincare challenges. Originally board certified in family medicine, Dr. McConnehey developed a deep interest in cosmetic dermatology, and, like an adolescent X-Man, has now been wielding a laser for 14 years. A thorough consultation precedes all cosmetic procedures and nonsurgical face-lifts, allowing the doctor to fully assess conditions, make well-informed recommendations, and show the patient applicable before-and-after photos.