Cauldrons of piping oils, cheeses, and chocolate invite repeated plunges of bread, fruit, veggies, and sweets amid social dining atmosphere
About This Deal
- Type of food: Classic European
- Valid for dine-in any day the establishment is open
- 2 or more entrees must be ordered with $30 voucher
- 4 or more entrees must be ordered with $50 voucher
- Not valid on Valentine’s Day weekend or with “All You Can Eat” specials
- View the menu and prices
About Fondue Stube
The owner of Fondue Stube announced an early, voluntary retirement in 2010, but a barrage of encouragement and love notes scribbled onto lightly used napkins stopped the fondue guru from closing the establishment’s doors. Because of this outpouring, Fondue Stube has continued to flood West Rogers Park with its sizzling fondue and house-made dipping sauces for more than 40 years.
Chefs decant piping cheeses, oils, and chocolates into inviting cauldrons that forge the foundation of a sweet and savory dipping menu, which was lauded as the Best Fondue in Town by CBS Chicago. Once a friendly staff member deposits these potions and skewers at each table, guests are encouraged to dip breads/apples in the cheeses, meats and vegetables in the oil and fresh fruits in the chocolate pot.