Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for a sushi dinner for two (up to a $64 value)
- $59 for a sushi dinner for four (up to a $128 value)
Each pair receives the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $12 value each)
- Two special rolls (up to a $15 value each)
- Two hand rolls (up to an $11 value each)
- Special rolls include dynamite, rainbow, dragon, and Chilean sea bass rolls. View the menu
Though rooted in traditional Japanese cooking, some of Fujiyama's dishes defies easy categorization. Chefs specialize in fusion entrees that blend South American and European-inspired dishes with Japanese flavors, such as Japanese-style filet mignon. Over the open flames of the grill, they also sear marinated kalbi short ribs, chicken skewers, and taraba gani—whole Alaskan king crab with a dressing of yuzu butter sauce.
Not all of Fujiyama's signature dishes are cooked, however. At the sushi bar, chefs bundle raw cuts of seafood and other ingredients into more than 70 sashimi and hand rolls. Many of these feature original combinations, such as tempura pumpkin and eel with banana. As if the aroma of wasabi wasn't enough, Fujiyama's interior whisks diners away to Japan with a rough-hewn rock wall, murals of mist-covered mountains, and a resident customs official.