2 nights of accommodations in an interior or ocean-view cabin aboard Classica or Celebration cruise ship
Attractions & Meals
All meals (excluding specialty dining options)
Onboard live entertainment
Cruise Itinerary at a Glance
You’ll be amazed at the number of activities you can pack into your 2-night Bahamas cruise. Aboard the Grand Celebration or the Grand Classica, you’ll enjoy everything from restaurants and talented performers to buzzing casinos and active pool decks with wonderful vistas. Once on Grand Bahama Island, you can swim with dolphins or take a Jeep tour.
Day 1: Board the ship as early as 12 p.m. to get acquainted with its many amenities. You must be onboard by 4 p.m., and the ship departs at 5:30 p.m.
Day 2: Arrive in the Bahamas at 8 a.m. and enjoy excursions while discovering the wonders of Grand Bahama Island. The ship departs at 5 p.m.
Day 3: Return to West Palm Beach, Florida, at 7 a.m.
1. What travel documents are required? A passport or both a birth certificate and government-issued ID are required for travel outside the US.
2. What are the gratuities onboard? Our crew (as well as the crew from other lines) is encouraged to work together as a team. Staff members including restaurant staff, stateroom stewards, and behind-the-scenes support staff are compensated by a combination of salary and incentive programs that your service charge supports. A charge of $13.95 per person per night will automatically be added to your onboard account.
3. Is internet service available onboard? Yes, internet is available onboard for a fee of $15 per night.
4. Does my child need a voucher? Each voucher is good for two guests. If you are looking for a room with you and your child then you only need to purchase one voucher. If you are looking to add your child as the third person in a room please purchase this at the time of booking with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line.
5. Can I exchange money onboard? No, you cannot exchange money onboard. The Bahamas accepts US currency.
One voucher covers a cruise for two people. No additional fee to travel solo.
Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.
What You Get
How to Book
Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line no later than 4/26/19.
Know Before You Go
Additional taxes & fees: $13.95 gratuity per person per night on the cruise not included. Government fees and taxes of $88.44 per person not included.
A passport or both a US government-issued birth certificate and government-issued ID are required for all travel outside the US
Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
Official language: English
Currency: US currency is accepted onboard.
Pools and hot tubs
Meals and select beverages included (except specialty dining options)
Spa, salon, and fitness center
Duty-free shopping and gift shops
WiFi (additional fees)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 26, 2019. Amount paid never expires.
Book by 4/26/19 or promo value expires
Reservation required, subject to availability; trip may be cancelled w/refund if not enough vouchers are bought for that date
Alternate departure dates or gateways may be available for additional fee
All cancellations subject to fee up to voucher price; travel insurance is highly recommended
Must be 18 or older to check in
Credit card required at booking and check-in
Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line at (800) 374-4363 to confirm
A passport or both a birth certificate and government-issued ID are required for all travel outside the U.S
Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
$13.95 gratuity per person per night on the cruise not included
Government fees and taxes of $88.44 per person not included.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Interior Cabin and Ocean-View Cabin
One queen bed
Standard occupancy: 2
Maximum occupancy: 4
Adding occupants above standard: contact Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line for details.
Parking: valet available for an additional $20 per night.
Smoking policy: allowed only in designated areas.
Pet policy: pets are not allowed onboard the vessel.
Accessibility: call cruise operator to inquire about handicap-accessible rooms.
Room upgrades: not available // upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Shanell H. ·
Earned when a user has written 5 or more reviews
Earned when a user has gotten 2 or more helpful votes