After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit Bahamas Paradise Cruse Line’s website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line 125,000+ of our travelers served since 2013.
4-Night Bahamas Cruise and Resort Stay
- Cruise onboard the Grand Classica or Grand Celebration cruise ship
- Transfer between port in Bahamas and Hotel via motor coach
- Airfare not included
Cruise & Hotel (4 nights)
- 2 nights of accommodations in an interior cabin or ocean-view cabin aboard the Grand Classica or Grand Celebration cruise ship
- 2 nights of accommodations in an island-view room at Grand Lucayan in Freeport
Cruise Attractions & Meals
- Full-board meal plan (alcohol and specialty restaurants not included)
Hotel Attractions & Meals
- White sand beach
- Large swimming pools
- Restaurants on premises
- Two minute walk to Port Lucayan (restaurant and shops hub)
- Kids and teens club
Cruise Itinerary at a Glance
Get two trips in one with this 4-night vacation from Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line. You’ll spend 2 nights in an ocean view cabin on the cruise and 2 nights in an oceanfront hotel on Grand Bahama Island. Whether on the ship or at the hotel, you’ll get the best of both worlds on land and water, with plenty of lounging areas and optional deep-sea excursions and spa amenities.
- Day 1: Board the ship as early as 12 p.m. to get acquainted with its many amenities. You must be onboard by 4 p.m., and the ship departs at 5:30 p.m.
- Day 2: Arrive on Grand Bahama Island at 8 a.m. and transfer to the beachfront Grand Lucayan resort.
- Day 3: Spend another day at Grand Lucayan, enjoying optional excursions such as snorkeling above coral reefs.
- Day 4: Spend another night on the ship as you head back to the port.
- Day 5: Arrive in Riviera Beach, Florida, and return home.
Frequently Asked Questions
See Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line’s FAQ here.
1. What travel documents are required? A passport or both a birth certificate and government-issued ID are required for travel outside the US.
2. What are the gratuities onboard? Our crew (as well as the crew from other lines) is encouraged to work together as a team. Staff members including restaurant staff, stateroom stewards, and behind-the-scenes support staff are compensated by a combination of salary and incentive programs that your service charge supports. A charge of $13.95 per person per night will automatically be added to your onboard account.
3. Is internet service available onboard? Yes, internet is available onboard for a fee of $15 per night.
4. Does my child need a voucher? Each voucher is good for one guest. Kids 12 and under sail and stay free (excluding taxes and gratuities). If you are looking to add a child over 13 as the third person in a room please purchase this at the time of booking with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line.
5. Can I exchange money onboard? No, you cannot exchange money onboard. The Bahamas accepts US currency.
- One voucher covers a cruise and resort stay for one guest. Two guests per cabin/resort room are needed to get this offer. Two vouchers should be purchased. No solo travel option.
- Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.