What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a deluxe king room or superior king room or four in a superior two-double room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: cancellations allow up until check-in time or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $25 daily facility fee plus tax paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Please be advised that the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is urging travelers from out of state to self-quarantine for 14 days when arriving in Massachusetts.
Hotel at a Glance: Boston Park Plaza
Since 1927, Boston Park Plaza has occupied a spot in the city’s famous Back Bay area. The historical property is located near some of the city’s most famous sights. Take a short stroll to the Boston Common and Public Garden (the nation’s first public park) or the upscale boutiques on Newbury Street. Afterward, rest up in newly renovated luxurious accommodations modeled on the stately hotels of Europe.
- Stylish guest rooms are decorated with chic furnishings and outfitted with flat-screen TVs and premium bedding with plush king-sized pillows.
- Grab a bite at the onsite restaurants, including Off the Common, STRIP by Strega, M.J. O’Connor’s, or a coffee at Starbucks. (All dining rooms currently closed, grab and go food services are available.)
- Bring Fido: Pets are welcome for $75 per stay.
- Accolades: The hotel received the prestigious AAA Four Diamond Award in 2016.
Boston’s Back Bay: Victorian Architecture and Historical Landmarks on the Charles River
Boston’s Back Bay used to be just that—a literal bay that extended into the Charles River. In the mid-1800s, developers added landfill and created the grid-style neighborhood that remains today. Victorian brownstones and kempt gardens line the wide avenues of this waterside enclave that lies just west of Beacon Hill. Boston is a highly walkable city with a good public transportation system to boot, so you’ll be able to get to several other neighborhoods as well, including the Boston Common, which is the starting point for the famed Freedom Trail.
Often called the Rodeo Drive of the East, Newbury Street stretches eight blocks east from Massachusetts Avenue to Arlington Street. The quaint tree-lined street is home to dozens of high-end retailers such as Chanel and Cartier, as well as vintage boutiques and consignment shops. Between Newbury and the Charles lies some of the most desirable real estate in Boston; the historic brownstones are worth checking out. The Esplanade, a 3-mile jogging path along the Charles, is especially popular in the summer.
Deluxe King Room and Superior King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Superior Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- $25 facility fee includes: WiFi, local and domestic long-distance calls, access to business center, access to fitness center, and more.
- Parking: valet available for an additional $58 per day or $65 per night starting 2/9/2020.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two dogs may be added for an additional $75 per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Two restaurants, pub, and a Starbucks
- Fitness-center access
- WiFi access
- Airport shuttle (additional fee)
- Concierge services
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellations allowed up until check-in time or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $25 daily facility fee plus tax paid at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Boston Park Plaza
- Nearest airport: Logan International Airport (BOS; 5 mi)
- Cab fare: about $30 from BOS, including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: Arlington Station via MBTA Green Line