What You Get
- Stay for two in a Cozy Cabin or for up to six in a Logdominium
- Cozy cabin includes rafting for two, logdominium includes rafting for four
- Dates into July
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 31-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- Additional fees: $5 per person river access fee for white water rafting due at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Property at a Glance: Northern Outdoors
Set in the wilderness of The Forks, Maine, the Northern Outdoors property resembles its own tiny village, with an onsite microbrewery and restaurant. There’s even a large fireplace inside, so you can grab a book and unwind before a crackling fire.
- Traditional pub fare such as hearty burgers and ribs are among the menu items at the onsite restaurant.
- Sample small-batch, craft brews at Kennebec River Brewery. Travel + Leisure named it one of the coolest breweries in the U.S.
- Homey log cabins and larger Logdominiums come outfitted with kitchenettes and trimmed in woodsy decor.
- Free WiFi keeps you connected with the outside world; available in the lodge.
The Forks, Maine: Rushing Rivers and Snowmobile Trails
The Kennebec River rushes through a deep rock walled gorge fringed by dense patches of forest. It’s a landscape tailor-made for outdoor adventure. In the summer, you can challenge these famous Class-IV whitewater rapids and enjoy a noontime cookout on the river. While you’re in the area take a leisurely trek, to Moxie Falls, which cascades down a 90-foot rock wall into a pool surrounded by foliage
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds, a single bed and a sleeper sofa
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $15 per pet per night in Cozy Cabin.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- ATV and hiking trails
- Outdoor hot tub
- Onsite dining
- Craft brewery
- Free WiFi
- $5 per person river access fee for white water rafting due at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 31-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- Guests must be 12 or older to raft the Kennebec River.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Northern Outdoors
- Nearest airport: Augusta State Airport (AUG; 85 mi)