Hotel at a Glance: Temptation Cancun Resort
Temptation Cancun Resort is a 4.5-star hotel with topless-optional areas which are the pools and the beach. The all-inclusive, adults-only property has created a hip, sexy ambiance in dazzling Cancún, perfect for partners or groups of friends. Staying in a Bash Tower, you will enjoy personalized check-in, breath-taking view from the room, exclusive amenities, free access to the Sky 3.5. Rooftop bar, pool and beach butler service, and free 24-hour room service.
- Pool party: Dance with a drink in hand at the Sexy Pool or relax and wind down at the Quiet Pool.
- Feast at seven gourmet specialty restaurants with buffet and à la carte options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Snacks and room service are also available.
- Drink and be merry with 24-hour alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages.
- After-dark entertainment revolves around a different theme each night.
- Modern rooms have balconies with views of the gardens or the ocean and 48-inch LED TVs.
Cancún: Cool White Sands and Mayan Relics
Located on a barrier island shaped like the number seven, Cancún’s Hotel Zone juts into the Caribbean Sea at the northeast tip of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula. With the sea on one side and freshwater lagoons on the other, it’s a popular spot for sailing and snorkeling. Although the beaches and barrier reefs are a major draw, the geography is equally enticing further inland, where you can dive into an underground river or take a speedboat through a mangrove jungle.
The stone columns of El Rey Ruins, an ancient Mayan site dating back to the second and third centuries BCE, lie within the city’s Hotel Zone. Believed to be a royal burial ground, the archaeological site is also home to wild iguanas that lounge in the sun.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Cancun International Airport (CUN) is 21 miles from the property. Private transfers are available for an additional fee, click here for more information.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? The deal covers a stay for two guests 21 and older. Please contact the property to add additional occupants.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are offered with this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call 888-299-7705.