Gate 1 Travel: 125,000+ of our travelers served since 2012.
From the Prado Museum’s collection of Goya and El Greco paintings to the idyllic citrus groves of the Valencian countryside, you’ll get to experience the rich natural and cultural beauty of Spain on this 11-day trip. After two nights in the capital of Madrid, you’ll depart on a sweeping tour of Spain, with stops in Cordoba, Seville, Granada, and Valencia before reaching Barcelona. There, you’ll have a full free day to stroll through the historic city at your leisure. This tour from Gate 1 Travel includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- All transfers
- Sightseeing per itinerary in a modern air-conditioned motorcoach
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 .
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (9 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Melia Madrid Serrano Galgos, Hotel NH Madrid Paseo de La Habana, InterContinental Madrid, or Hotel Catalonia Atocha in Madrid
- 1 night of accommodations at Cordoba Center in Cordoba
- 2 nights of accommodations at Hotel Hesperia Sevilla, Melia Lebreros, or NH Collection Sevilla in Seville
- 1 night of accommodations at Hotel Catalonia Granada or Sercotel Gran Hotel Luna De Granada in Granada
- 1 night of accommodations at Sercotel Sorolla Palace Hotel or Hotel Valencia Center in Valencia
- 2 nights of accommodations at Catalonia Ramblas Hotel, Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I, Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona, or Hotel NH Collection Barcelona Constanza in Barcelona
Attractions & Meals
- Hotel porterage
- 15 meals: 9 breakfasts, 6 dinners with wine
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in all major cities
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Half-day royal palace tour on day 3 ($45 per person) available on Saturday departures only
- Half-day tour of El Escorial on day 3 ($80 per person) available on Thursday departures only
- Evening flamenco show on day 5 ($60 per person) available for all departures
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Depart for Spain.
- Day 2: Arrive in Madrid.
- Day 3: Take an architectural tour of Madrid and visit the Prado Museum.
- Day 4: Travel to Cordoba and explore Toledo en route.
- Day 5: Tour Cordoba’s Jewish Quarter, cathedrals, and later travel to Seville.
- Day 6: Explore Seville’s Plaza de España, winding streets, and Cathedral in the morning; spend the remainder of the day at leisure.
- Day 7: Visit Granada’s Moorish Alhambra
- Day 8: Travel to Valencia; spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Day 9: Tour the city of Valencia before traveling to Barcelona.
- Day 10: Day at leisure in Barcelona.
- Day 11: Return to the U.S.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Gate 1 Travel contact and redemption instructions. Book by 5/1/18.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $900 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Airfare is available from the New York City metro area. The departure airport (JFK, EWR or LGA) will be advised at the time of booked based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a city that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking. Please call Gate 1 Travel for more information.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? You can either choose another date or be refunded. We suggest calling Gate 1 Travel to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? All travelers, including children, must have a voucher in order to travel. Different occupancy arrangements may be requested with Gate 1 Travel at the time of reservation.