Those who value customized dining experiences can choose favorite ingredients to include in Mongolian-style stir-fry cooked by grill masters
What You'll Get
- Type of food: Mongolian stir-fry
- What’s included:
- Food and Drinks for Two: two regular-sized bowls, two drinks, andone order of pot stickers
- Food and Drinks for Four: four regular-sized bowls, four drinks, and two orders of pot stickers
- Valid any day or Monday-Friday
- View the menu
- Ambiance: casual and laid-back
The Fine Print
About Genghis Grill
Genghis Grill borrows more than just its name from the infamous Mongolian warrior, Genghis Kahn—it also takes his preferred cooking method. Though they don't use a cast-iron battle shield as a makeshift grill, the cooks do partake in the centuries-old practice of stir-frying succulent meats and fresh vegetables atop a crackling hot cooking surface.
Unlike the notorious emperor, though, the stir fry experts don’t crave control. In fact, they concede complete power to the customers, who fill up their own bowl by hand at a buffet-style setup brimming with more than 80 grains, proteins, farm-fresh vegetables, and sauces. Once the bowl is all set, the cooks then theatrically chop, dice, and flip the custom melange of ingredients atop a huge, sizzling grill for all to see.