Diners may choose from a variety of pizza toppings and flavors made with homemade tomato sauce or build their own pizza
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 25% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 25% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Gina's Pizzeria
The story of Gina's Pizzeria started in 1950 when the founder, Gina Costa emigrated to America and in 1975 she started the restaurant with passion in her heart. The pizzeria promotes slow cooking and the finest ingredients possible for the best flavor and diners' satisfaction. The visitors are encouraged to try:
- A's Zinguine Rasta Salad: Fresh zucchini ribbons tossed with rainbow Rotelli, mozzarella, Roma tomatoes, red onions, garbanzo beans and pepperoncinis with choice of dressing.
- Sicilian Chicken Fettucine Alfredo: Tossed in our signature Roasted Garlic Alfredo, topped with Parmesan and parsley.
- Chicken Palermo Alfredo: Roasted garlic alfredo sauce, Sicilian chicken, fresh spinach, Roma tomato, red onion, mozzarella, and feta cheeses.