Visitors can enjoy picturesque 360° views of Chicago from the observation deck situated on the 94th floor of the John Hancock center
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?
- Observation Deck is open daily, 9 a.m.–11 p.m.; last admission is at 10:30 p.m.
- Youth tickets are for ages 3–11; adult tickets are for ages 12+
- Free admission for children under 3
- Cocktail and View admission includes general admission to 360 Chicago and one cocktail, wine, or beer of choice from a select menu available at Bar 94.
- For Cocktail and View admission, must be 21 or older with a valid ID
- NEW! Sunrise Admission includes TILT access and complementary coffee and pastries
- Sunrise admission is valid from 6–9 a.m. on specified date
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. ALL SALES FINAL. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. For Cocktail and View admission, must be 21 or older with a valid ID. 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck is the issuer of the voucher and tickets/admission for this event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 360 CHICAGO
If 360 CHICAGO observation deck had a baseball card, the stats on the back would be pretty impressive: it's perched 1,000 feet above the Magnificent Mile on the 94th floor, and on clear days, visibility stretches up to 50 miles. With the Magnificent Mile bustling below and Lake Michigan sprawling endlessly nearby, the popular attraction provides some of the best views in the country according to Travel and Leisure magazine, and hosts an onsite cafe and bar for patrons to enjoy.
But stunning vistas and the chance to witness the change on the lake when its freezing aren't the only reasons to visit. In 2014, 360 CHICAGO opened TILT, a thrilling, moving attraction that brings brave guests face to face with a moving set of windows that angle 30 degrees downward for a spine-tingling glimpse of the streets below. Plus, interactive multimedia stations in five languages share loads of information about the city and its architecture.