- One ticket to a concert or cabaret performance at 54 Below through February 28
- General admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $19 for a show regularly priced up to $35
- $25 for a show regularly priced up to $45
- Click to view the performance calendar
54 Below requires a minimum food/drink purchase of $25 per person, not included in this Groupon.
- For interpretations of Leonard Cohen and Bob Dylan called “revelatory” by the New York Times, see: British singer Barb Jungr (January 2–4)
- To celebrate Stephen Sondheim’s lesser-known contributions to film in the company of top-grade vocalists, see: Sondheim Unplugged: The Movie Edition
It's been heralded as a supper club, but Feinstein’s/54 Below has Broadway in its DNA. Besides being steps away from Times Square, the cabaret venue's current incarnation was spearheaded by a team of Tony-winning producers. When revamping the space, they recruited some of the city's finest designers, food and hospitality professionals, and performers, creating a venue they describe as an "only-in-Manhattan, matchless nightspot." Tony-winning lighting designer Ken Billington uses powerful beams to create an evocative dining experience and a stage that isn't in the dark, while veterans of The Great White Way—from Joanna Gleason to Christine Ebersole—perform in solo shows or join ensemble casts in revues such as "Sondheim Unplugged."