- $19 for one ticket to a show regularly priced up to $35
- $25 for one ticket to a show regularly priced up to $45
- Click to view the performance calendar
Feinstein’s/54 Below requires a minimum food/drink purchase of $25 per person, not included in this Groupon.
A Few Upcoming Performances
- Sondheim Unplugged (last Sunday of each month)
- Lauren Fox: The Songs of Joni Mitchell & Leonard Cohen (October 27–28)
It's been heralded as a supper club, but Feinstein’s/54 Below has Broadway in its DNA. Besides being steps away from Times Square, the cabaret venue's current incarnation was spearheaded by a team of Tony-winning producers. When revamping the space, they recruited some of the city's finest designers, food and hospitality professionals, and performers, creating a venue they describe as an "only-in-Manhattan, matchless nightspot." Tony-winning lighting designer Ken Billington uses powerful beams to create an evocative dining experience and a stage that isn't in the dark, while veterans of The Great White Way—from Joanna Gleason to Christine Ebersole—perform in solo shows or join ensemble casts in revues such as "Sondheim Unplugged."