What You'll Get
- $5 for one general-admission ticket (up to $13.76 value)
The Ronald Reagans
- Their show: Dressed in full costume—including sunglasses and big hair—this New York–based group honors the 1980s with high-energy tribute concerts fit for fans of all ages.
- Their accomplishments: The band has performed for the US Congress, has shared the stage with Jimmy Buffet, and has played all across the globe.
- Their catalog: It’s massive and includes everything from Def Leppard’s “Pour Some Sugar on Me” and Guns ‘N Roses’ “Sweet Child O’ Mine” to George Michael’s “Faith” and Devo’s “Whip It.”
The 90’s Band
- The Decade in Question: The ’90s, an era when kids in acid-wash jeans snapped on their bracelets and watched Saved By the Bell marathons.
- The Band Bringing It Back: Phil, Christina, Bobby, and Luke—four East Coast musicians who plug in and power-chord their way through some of the decade’s best tunes.
- What You’ll Hear: Expect tracks by Third Eye Blind, Weezer, Bush, The Cranberries, Alanis Morissette, Blink 182, and Sublime.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 7, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.