All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $35 for one ticket for center loge seating (up to $68.65 value)
- $45 for one ticket for C-Table seating (up to $92.15 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Long Beach Symphony POPS! - The Great American Songbook
- The Event: a romantic evening of music celebrating Valentine’s Day with selections from The Great American Songbook, led by the Long Beach Symphony’s Music Director, Eckart Peru
- Susan Egan: vocalist and Broadway star who is most notably known for starring as Belle in the Broadway adaptation of Beauty and the Beast, in which she received both Tony Award and Drama Desk nominations for “Best Actress”
- David Burnham: actor and vocalist who is known for playing the role of Flyero for three years in the Broadway production of Wicked
- Before the Show: Doors open at 6:30 p.m. for a BYOB picnic.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 18, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Ticketmaster is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Reservation required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Long Beach Symphony
A community institution for over 80 years, the Long Beach Symphony has entertained generations of audiences. The Symphony produces six full symphonic classical concerts throughout the year at the Long Beach Performing Arts Center Terrace Theater and five more eclectic POPS! concert events in the Long Beach Arena, entertaining more than 32,000 residents throughout the season. Outside of their concert events, the Symphony also provides over 24,000 local school children with access to music at their schools, libraries, and community centers, as well as ensembles and concert field trips for every LBUSD 2nd-5th grader in the public school system. Because music should be above all things accessible, Long Beach Symphony also offers free concerts at smaller venues and fun instrument petting zoos in spaces all over the City of Long Beach, like Cesar Chavez Park, Rainbow Harbor Lagoon, City Parking Garage, and Homeland Cultural Center.