All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for seating in loge section G (up to $42.35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
A Portrait of Paradise With HAPA
- The Event: The Long Beach PAC is transformed into a serene Hawaiian getaway in this showcase of traditional and popular island music starring the Long Beach Symphony and one of the most popular musical groups in all of Hawaii. Guests are encouraged to bring their own picnic supplies and drinks.
- HAPA: With hypnotic guitar runs woven around dreamy harmonies that summon the sounds of Maui, this group has earned raves from Rolling Stone, who call them “titans of the genre,” and The Examiner, who hails them as “the past, present, and future of contemporary Hawaiian music.”
- The Conductor: Matt Catingub, the acclaimed artistic director and founder fo the Hawaii Pops in Honolulu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 15, 2016. Limit 8/person. Reservation required by 5/13. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Long Beach Symphony
A community institution for over 80 years, the Long Beach Symphony has entertained generations of audiences. The Symphony produces six full symphonic classical concerts throughout the year at the Long Beach Performing Arts Center Terrace Theater and five more eclectic POPS! concert events in the Long Beach Arena, entertaining more than 32,000 residents throughout the season. Outside of their concert events, the Symphony also provides over 24,000 local school children with access to music at their schools, libraries, and community centers, as well as ensembles and concert field trips for every LBUSD 2nd-5th grader in the public school system. Because music should be above all things accessible, Long Beach Symphony also offers free concerts at smaller venues and fun instrument petting zoos in spaces all over the City of Long Beach, like Cesar Chavez Park, Rainbow Harbor Lagoon, City Parking Garage, and Homeland Cultural Center.