What You'll Get
Concerts give music lovers the chance to gather together to hear their favorite artist and share one giant, meaty party sub. Share a moment with this deal.
- $20 for one G-Pass to A SongVersation with India.Arie (up to a $37.50 value)
- When: Tuesday, October 8, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Fillmore Charlotte
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
A SongVersation with India.Arie
- How you know India.Arie: as the singer-songwriter behind hits including “Video” and “Little Things”
- Genres she’s influenced by: soul, R&B, Motown, hip-hop
- Acoustic Soul: her debut, double-platinum album
- Number of Grammy nods: 21 nominations, and 4 wins
- SongVersation: her latest album, released on June 25
- The album was made after: a four-year musical hiatus
- What India says about coming back to the industry: “I wasn’t ready until now. I love where things are on and offstage. I trusted my intuition through every line and note of every song on this album, following the flow.”<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 8, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at The Fillmore Charlotte on 10/8. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Fillmore Charlotte
The Fillmore Charlotte models itself on the iconic San Francisco venue. Once a textile mill, the open space follows the original Fillmore’s signature decor, from red-oak hardwood floors to glimmering chandeliers to stadium-style tiers that result in pristine sightlines for attending fans.