Acclaimed R & B singer-songwriter returns with a new album after a four-year musical hiatus
About This Deal
Concerts give music lovers the chance to gather together to hear their favorite artist and share one giant, meaty party sub. Share a moment with this deal.
- $20 for one G-Pass to A SongVersation with India.Arie (up to a $37.50 value)
- When: Tuesday, October 8, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Fillmore Charlotte
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
A SongVersation with India.Arie
- How you know India.Arie: as the singer-songwriter behind hits including “Video” and “Little Things”
- Genres she’s influenced by: soul, R&B, Motown, hip-hop
- Acoustic Soul: her debut, double-platinum album
- Number of Grammy nods: 21 nominations, and 4 wins
- SongVersation: her latest album, released on June 25
- The album was made after: a four-year musical hiatus
- What India says about coming back to the industry: “I wasn’t ready until now. I love where things are on and offstage. I trusted my intuition through every line and note of every song on this album, following the flow.”<p>
Promotional value expires Oct 8, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at The Fillmore Charlotte on 10/8. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About The Fillmore Charlotte
The Fillmore Charlotte models itself on the iconic San Francisco venue. Once a textile mill, the open space follows the original Fillmore’s signature decor, from red-oak hardwood floors to glimmering chandeliers to stadium-style tiers that result in pristine sightlines for attending fans.