What You'll Get
- $62 for one two-day G-Pass for general admission lawn (up to $113.08 value)
- $92 for one two-day G-Pass for reserved seating in sections 4–9 (up to $167.88 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
American Roots Music & Arts Festival
- Brings music fans together with local food, beer, and crafts vendors at “The Taste of Raleigh Food & Brews Celebration,” scheduled to take place at the festival throughout the weekend.
- Eric Church: With a trademark sound that mixes outlaw country rock with bluegrass, Carolina twang and lyrical specificity, Church has made a name for himself with hits including “Smoke a Little Smoke,” “Love Your Love the Most,” and “Springsteen.” His latest, The Outsiders, was 2014’s best-selling country album.
- Modest Mouse: Since their indie beginnings in the 1990s, the band has grown to become a household name without sacrificing their longtime fan base. Their latest, 2015’s Strangers to Ourselves, continues to rely on frontman Isaac Brock’s cosmically fascinated bark across 15 new songs that AllMusic.com describes as bouncing between “stylized eccentricity and streamlined strangeness, stopping occasionally to soak in a scenic, dreamy view.”
- Sheryl Crow: The genre-hopping singer-songwriter shows off the skills that have made her a nine-time Grammy winner, tapping into intimate country tunes and breezy rock hits alike, from “Soak Up the Sun” to “All I Wanna Do.”
- The Roots: This venerable Philly hip-hop outfit, founded by rhyme-master Black Thought and ubiquitous drummer ?uestlove, made their mark as one of the first real bands in hip-hop. Somehow they’ve since managed to record Grammy-nominated albums while juggling their day/night job on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.
- Willie Nelson: With 11 Grammys, more than 60 albums, and collaborations that run the gamut from Merle Haggard to Ray Charles to Snoop Dogg, this country icon has earned his legions of fans thanks to his easygoing twang, lived-in grin, and massive repertoire of crossover classics.
- Warren Haynes: Grammy-award winner known for his guitar work with the Allman Brothers Band, Gov’t Mule, and the Grateful deal performs as a solo act with encompassing acoustic arrangements, a rootsy/Americana soundscape, and honeyed vocals.
- Also Appearing: Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros | Grace Potter | Chris Stapleton | Railroad Earth | Leftover Salmon | Greensky Bluegrass | Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue | and more |
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 18, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together for reserved seating. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.