All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $30 for one general-admission ticket (up to $40 value)
- Konshens: This Kingston dancehall giant became a star in Japan with “Pon Di Corner,” earned a huge fanbase in Guyana and Europe with the soca single “Gal Dem Talk,” and ragga’d his way into a role as an official brand ambassador for Pepsi.
- Junior Reid: After leading the famed reggae group Black Uhuru to a Grammy nomination, this crooner scored a solo smash with the anthemic “One Blood,” which has since been sampled by Wu-Tang Clan and The Game.
- Bunji Garlin: Freestyling so fast he has scorch-marks on his tongue, this ragga soca specialist has earned a loyal following in both his homeland of Trindad and Tobago and around the globe.
- Gyptian: This Kingston native broke onto the scene in 2005 with the heartfelt plea “Serious Times.” Today, buoyed by his 2010 breakout hit “Hold Yuh,” he continues to incorporate R&B and hip-hop influences into his reggae.
- The Hosts: Dj Norie, the dance-hall reggae DJ of Power 105.1 FM’s Anything Goes – Caribbean Edition, and Kerwin du Bois, who won the Groovy Soca Monarch title with the hit “Too Real.”
- Other Notable Acts: Kranium | Christopher Martin | Tifa | Tilibop | Bugle | Munga | Noah | Angela Hunte | Sexi Marissa | Brukup
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 5, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 9/05 for a ticket at venue will call. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.