Aquatica San Diego offers a variety of water attractions for kids & adults alike, allowing for unforgettable memories & quality family time
About This Deal
- When can I visit? May 29–September 6, view park hours
- Week Day ticket: Valid Monday-Friday
- Two-park ticket: Valid for single any day admission to both Aquatica San Diego and SeaWorth San Diego, both tickets must be used within 7 days from each other
- Splash Pass: Valid for unlimited admission to Aquatica San Diego on regularly scheduled operating days through September 6, 2021
- Free admission for children aged 2 and under
- Children under 42’’ tall must be accompanied by an adult
- View parking information
- Lockers available? yes
About Aquatica San Diego
In addition to being SeaWorld’s Waterpark, Aquatica San Diego is also the largest water park in the San Diego area. Every summer, the park welcomes guests from across Southern California—and the nation—in search of splash-filled fun. Whether you're racing down one of our exciting slides, riding the crests at one of SoCal's largest wave pools, or simply relaxing in a private cabana, there's an attraction here for every member of the family. Read on to learn more:
Taumata Racer: A high-speed racing water slide for those who prefer life in the fast lane.
Tassie's Twister: Climb aboard this four-person clover leaf ride and get ready for a spinning good time.
Woohoo Falls: For the thrill-seeking adventurer, choose from three different slides with one of them in the dark. Select slides in this area are temporarily unavailable.
Walkabout Waters: Loads of hands-on fun is in store with slides, hoses, jets, geysers and more.
Dining: Grab a delicious meal, salty snack or refreshing drink.