What You'll Get
- One ticket to a select Atlanta Gospel Fest performance
- Where: Cobb Galleria Centre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- J. Moss on Friday, August 1, at 8 p.m.
- Vickie Winans on Saturday, August 2, at 7 p.m.
- $15 for rear seating (up to $26.50 value)
- $20 for mid-section seating (up to $36.50 value)
- $25 for VIP Artist Circle seating (up to $56.50 value)
- What he’s hiding behind that first initial: “James”
- What else you can’t tell from his name: Doubling down on his gospel work, he’s training to spread the literal Gospel as a minister.
- Other source of gospel credentials: He’s the son of Gospel Music Hall of Fame inductee Bill Moss.
- How he’s set himself apart: with a musical versatility that leaves him equally at home belting spirituals and crooning R&B-inspired numbers
- The dress code at Winans’ concert: black tie (humans); nude (penguins)
- Opening act: an awards ceremony where, among other honorees, Winans will accept the Woman of Excellence Award
- How long she’s honed the voice that’s earned the award: three decades
- How Allmusic.com describes her: “one of the gospel world’s most passionate and stylistically diverse vocalists”
Atlanta Gospel Fest
Dr. Riki Brooks cares about wellness—physical and spiritual. She designed the Atlanta Gospel Festival to help others build healthier lives even as they nourish their souls with praise music. Before heading to the concerts, guests can explore the healthcare pavilion, where they’ll find group fitness classes and tips on taking care of their bodies. Other events over the course of the two-day festival include women’s empowerment workshops and a leadership summit for literarily-inclined youth.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 2, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Cobb Galleria Centre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Atlanta Gospel Fest's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.