- Tickets to an Atlanta Silverbacks soccer match against the Carolina Railhawks, plus a souvenir scarf
- When: Saturday, October 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Atlanta Silverbacks Park
- Seating: General admission sections
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $29 for two tickets, plus one souvenir scarf (a $63.10 total value)
- $49 for four tickets, plus one souvenir scarf (a $101.20 total value)
The Scouting Report
On October 25, the Silverbacks rumble onto the pitch at Atlanta Silverbacks Park for the final time this season to take on the Carolina Railhawks. The last time these two teams met back on August 30, the Silverbacks cruised to a 2-0 victory on enemy turf at WakeMed Soccer Park in Cary, North Carolina. Though he didn’t enter the stadium via jetpack or score a goal in that particular match-up, attacker Jamie Chavez remains the club’s most exciting player, netting a team-best eight goals in 23 appearances this season.
Up until his death in 2000, Willie B. the gorilla was the most popular attraction at Zoo Atlanta. Instead of a mere statue or winding highway in the shape of his silhouette, Willie's legacy lives on in the form of a professional soccer team: the Atlanta Silverbacks. The Silverbacks, who were called the Atlanta Ruckus before changing their name in 1998, originally played as part of the USL from 1999–2009, at which point the team announced its departure to become co-founders of the North American Soccer Association. Today, the Silverbacks draw fans to the 5,000-seat stadium at Atlanta Silverbacks Park, a sprawling complex with four full-size soccer fields for professional, semi-pro, and amateur play.