- One ticket to see the Austin Spurs against the Santa Cruz Warriors; each option includes an XL t-shirt
- When: home opener, Sunday, November 23, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Cedar Park Center
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $9 for one championship-level ticket and an XL t-shirt ($33.17 value)
- $12 for one Spurs-level ticket and an XL t-shirt ($39.88 value)
- $15 for one club-level ticket and an XL t-shirt ($45.80 value)
Austin Spurs t-shirts ($15 value) are redeemable at the Groupon table in the concourse.
The Scouting Report
In solidarity with their long-time NBA affiliate, the San Antonio Spurs, the Austin Toros have changed their name to the Austin Spurs for the 2014–15 season. In recent years the teams have made a great pair, as San Antonio currently stands as the reigning NBA champs and Austin took home the D-League title in 2012. During this game against Santa Cruz on November 23, Austin hits the court at Cedar Park Center for the first time as the Spurs, giving fans a chance to acquaint themselves with the team’s new players and test out new synchronized dance moves during jock jams.
Once known as the Austin Toros, the Spurs serve as the minor-league affiliate of their eponymous NBA team, fostering future stars from the moment they hatch from their locker-room cocoons. In 2012, the franchise won its first-ever D-League championship, carried by the home crowd’s raucous celebrations, which are led by the Capital City Dance Team and mascot Da Bull. As an extension of their commitment to developing young talent, the Spurs also host youth development camps, providing players in grades 4–9 with the opportunity to develop their potential before high-school physics tries to teach them that slam dunks are impossible.