Meatloaf’s prodigious music is reimagined in an extravagant rock opera lauded by critics across the world
What You'll Get
- Seating: premium, orchestra, mezzanine or balcony
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Suggested for ages 10 and older. Children under age 5 not permitted.
Bat Out Of Hell The Musical
A coming-of-age tale set against a post-apocalyptic backdrop, Bat Out Of Hell The Musical follows the Peter Pan-esque Strat and his star-crossed romance with Raven. Meatloaf’s Bat out of Hell album, along with other rock masterpieces from his epic musical career, score the production.
- London Evening Standard exclaims it’s a “a jaw-dropping spectacle” and “Meat Loaf’s most famous album gets the blazing operatic treatment it undoubtedly deserves.”
- The Guardian proclaims it “feels like being in the fast lane of the M1 with juggernauts thundering over your soul.”
- Matt Wolf of The New York Times asks “when’s the last time it felt as if an entire theater were about to levitate? That experience — electrifying and giddy and guaranteed to tap into every playgoer’s inner rock god — can be had…” when the musical “is all but blasting an adoring audience out of their seats. Count me among the adorers.”
- The New York Times’ Alexis Soloski, meanwhile, deems it “extravagant, absurd, compulsively hummable.”
- Theatermania exclaims it’s “the most nutso, uninhibited, thoroughly over-the-top musical currently playing in New York” and urges guests to see it “if only to bask in its improbable magnificence.”
- New York Theatre Guide calls it “the explosive musical that’s blowing up the New York City center.”
- The Financial Times notes that it’s “hard to avoid being swept up in this raunchy spectacle.”
The Fine Print
Final sale, subject to Extraordinary Event Policy. Must present voucher at venue box office. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Expiration varies depending on the event date. Valid only for date and time selected. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together. ADA seating can't be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Live Nation/Ticketmaster/Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Non-transferable. Ticket must be used and expires on date of event for option purchased. Children under age 5 not permitted. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.