What You'll Get
- $10 for one general-admission ticket (up to $20 value)
- Packet pick-up will take place at Rockwood Place on the following days and times: February 16 and 17, 4 p.m.–8 p.m.; February 18, 3 p.m.–9 p.m.; February 19, 1 p.m.–8 p.m.; February 20, 11 a.m.–8 p.m.
- What’s the occasion: the 8th annual iteration of Festa Parties’ Mardi Gras pub crawl
- The pubs in question: more than 20 bars, grouped into 10 pub crawl stops
- The crawl in question: it snakes through Wrigleyville, and costumes are recommended
- What you’ll do: party with thousands of revelers, drink the drink specials—including offerings from Bud Light and Goose Island—while catching beads, snacking on bite-sized cajun food specials, catching beads, snapping photos, and catching more beads
- What you get: BeadQuest t-shirt, photo taken in oversized photo frames, and free face and body painting at various stops
- Number of beads available for catching: 50,000
- The most important of those beads: those given out at each specific stop on the crawl. Collect all 10, snap a photo at the end of the line, and win a gift certificate
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 20, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 2/20 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase.Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Packet pick up at Rockwood Place Tues 2/16 4pm-8pm, Wed 2/17 4pm-8pm, Thur 2/18 3pm-9pm, Fri 2/19 1pm-8pm, and Sat 2/20 11am-8pm. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About TBOX Bar Crawls
The team known as TBOX Bar Crawls produces many themed pub crawls each year. Events include the well known Christmas themed TBOX, Mardi Gras-themed BeadQuest and the baseball-themed TBOX Baseball Crawl. And the brains behind these quirky and interactive crawls is owner Christopher Festa, who aims to help locals have a memorable night out while simultaneously giving back to Chicago. Over the past six years, TBOX Bar Crawls has donated over $230,000 and more than thousands of boxes of cereal.