- $27 for one ticket to see Bernie Williams (up to $54 value)
- When: Friday, August 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Paramount Hudson Valley
- Seating: Tier 2, which includes the mezzanine and right and left of the orchestra
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
- What he played professionally before the guitar: baseball with The Yankees
- What that earned him: multiple accolades, including four Gold Gloves Awards and a stint as a five-time MLB All-Star
- His musical roots: he began playing flamenco guitar at age 8, attended a performing arts school in Puerto Rico as a teenager, and studied guitar and composition at SUNY Purchase
- His debut album: The Journey Within, a jazz-Latin fusion record released while he was still in the majors
- What the The Journey Within earned: a Latin Grammy nomination, the #3 spot on Billboard’s Contemporary Jazz Chart, approving nods from baseball mascots everywhere
- His second album: Moving Forward, which features songs with Jon Secada and Bruce Springsteen
Paramount Hudson Valley
“A Paramount All-Talking Picture” starring Maurice Chevalier and Claudette Colbert drew great public fanfare when the Paramount Hudson Valley debuted in 1930. Then known as the Peekskill Paramount Theater, and owned by a subsidiary of mega-studio Paramount Pictures, the Westchester County Landmark stifled Great Depression and World War II woes as a grand movie house for decades. After shopping malls and TV thwarted its status as a movie house in the ’70s, the palace recently reemerged as the Paramount Hudson Valley and now attracts top-name live performers. Lovingly renovated to its original 1930s sheen, the theater sports new carpet, refurbished vintage theater seats, hand-painted ceiling canvas, and opera boxes.
1008 Brown St.
Peekskill, NY 10566