- One ticket to see Blake Shelton, plus food and beverages ($133.24 value)
- When: Saturday, July 19. Showtime is TBA. Check back at the event’s website for further details.
- Where: Wrigley Field. Ticket holders will be at Skybox on Sheffield.
- Seating: General Admission in area with obstructed view
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
Make sure you select the lowest-priced option available. The sooner you buy, the better the discount.
- The first 75 buyers pay $99
- The final 100 buyers pay $109
- The country mega-star by numbers: 15 #1 hits, 4 American Country Awards, 8 CMA Awards, 4 Academy of Country Music Awards, reigning CMA Entertainer of the Year, and 3-time Male Vocalist of the Year
- Current singles that should have been named “Instant #1 Singles”: “Sure Be Cool If You Did,” “Mine Would Be You,” “Boys ‘Round Here”
- Fun facts about Blake: he’s 6′5” tall, once rocked a mullet, and loves The Golden Girls
- His approach to music: “I just want to do what George Strait has done and what Reba has done; to make great music year after year.”
- Extra reason to be excited to see him from the rooftop: he recently sold out Madison Square Garden and the Hollywood Bowl, so you’ll be more comfy up top than in the field
- Funny thing to do during the show: sit backwards in your chair and turn the tables on Blake by pretending you’re a coach on The Voice
Skybox on Sheffield
Set directly behind the right-field foul pole, Skybox on Sheffield pairs comfortable seating and Chicago-born refreshments with an unencumbered view of Wrigley Field. Upholstered chairs populate the rooftop’s three tiers of stadium seating, where spectators drink in the game or the concert along with Goose Island drafts and chow down on burgers, hot dogs, tacos, and paninis from a menu of pub-style cuisine. Fully-staffed bars on all four levels—including one in the inside lounge—make it easy to grab new refreshments so guests don’t miss any pivotal plays, guitar strums, or moments when a seagull steals the rosin bag to insulate its nest.