All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $33 for one G-Pass for section F2 (rows DD–SS), F3 (rows NN–QQ), or F5 (rows AA–SS) (up to $50.85 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Brian Setzer Orchestra: 12th Annual Christmas Rocks! Tour
- When you first met Brian Setzer and his pompadour: when he crooned for the Stray Cats, the band that lassoed rockabilly into the 1980s with hits such as “Stray Cat Strut” and “Rock this Town”
- When he formed his eponymous orchestra: 1990, which led to the Grammy-winning swing-dance hit “Jump Jive an’ Wail”
- When he got the Christmas spirit: in 2002, when he released Boogie Woogie Christmas and crafted a new holiday tradition…
- …called Christmas Rocks!: Now on its 12th sleigh ride across the US, it’s that wonderful time of the year in which Brian, his hefty Gretsch, and that 18-piece orchestra literally rock around the Christmas tree in a set of festive holiday tunes infused with swing-band bombast, then revved into a rockabilly blitz.
- What’s under the tree this year: the BSO’s first Christmas album in 10 years, Rockin’ Rudolph, featuring Brylcreem takes on “Oh Little Town of Bethlehem,” the hep and self-explanatory title track, and the new Cro-Magnon Christmas classic, “Yabba Dabba Yuletide”
- What else you’ll hear: big-band revamps of festive bell jingles such as ”Jingle Bells” and “Jingle Bell Rock” from all three BSO holiday albums, and perhaps a stray Stray Cats tune like “Rock This Town”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 18, 2015. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.