What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for seating in rows A–K of the side-loge G sections (up to $42.35 value)
- $39 for one ticket for seating at a D-Table (up to $67.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Broadway Blockbusters feat. Molly Ringwald
- Is this THE Molly Ringwald?: yes
- The beloved actress from Pretty in Pink, The Breakfast Club, and Sixteen Candles?: yes
- The Golden Globe nominee who started her singing career at the age of 3, when she sang with her dad’s jazz band?: yes, still that Molly Ringwald
- What she’s doing with the Long Beach Symphony: singing a slew of Broadway hits specifically tailored to her voice
- Where else you can hear her sing: on her album of jazz standards, Except Sometimes, which includes tracks “The Very Thought of You,” “I’ll Take Romance,” and a smokey take on “Don’t You (Forget About Me)”
- What to bring to the show: snacks and drinks for a DIY picnic, admiration for guest conductor Sean O’Loughlin, and your decades-old crush on Molly
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 20, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required by end of day on 3/18. Redeem on 3/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Long Beach Symphony
A community institution for over 80 years, the Long Beach Symphony has entertained generations of audiences. The Symphony produces six full symphonic classical concerts throughout the year at the Long Beach Performing Arts Center Terrace Theater and five more eclectic POPS! concert events in the Long Beach Arena, entertaining more than 32,000 residents throughout the season. Outside of their concert events, the Symphony also provides over 24,000 local school children with access to music at their schools, libraries, and community centers, as well as ensembles and concert field trips for every LBUSD 2nd-5th grader in the public school system. Because music should be above all things accessible, Long Beach Symphony also offers free concerts at smaller venues and fun instrument petting zoos in spaces all over the City of Long Beach, like Cesar Chavez Park, Rainbow Harbor Lagoon, City Parking Garage, and Homeland Cultural Center.