Neither Groupon nor FanXchange owns the tickets to this event or sets ticket prices. FanXchange’s third-party sellers list and sell the tickets. Because FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
A Practical Guide to Gameday at First Niagara Center
- Where to park: Parking’s available along Perry, Washington, and Swan Streets. The NFTA Metro also transports riders directly to First Niagara Center, with several Park & Ride stations north of the arena.
- Most luxurious dining option: In-seat food service is available for Club Seat patrons on the 200 level, so fans don’t have to wait for a puck to fly into the stands just so they can eat it.
- Best way to show your team spirit: Wear the team’s iconic blue and gold.
- Type of currency accepted: American and Canadian.
- Type of national anthems sung: American and Canadian.
What is FanXchange?
FanXchange is a ticket resale marketplace—third party sellers list and sell the tickets.
How do I purchase tickets?
After clicking the “Buy” button, you will be redirected to FanXchange’s site where your transaction will take place.
How do I view available dates and times?
Click the “Buy” button on this page to view available events on FanXchange’s site.
Why is the price on the deal page different than the price on the FanXchange site?
The price listed on the deal page is the lowest price at the time the tickets are made available via Groupon. FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket prices and since Fanxchange is constantly getting new inventory at different prices, the price listed may no longer be available and prices may be above or below face value.
How do I get more information about children’s tickets, ADA seating, or parking for an event?
Please contact FanXchange for more information at (800) 969-8556 or email@example.com.
Will my seats be together?
As long as tickets are purchased in the same transaction, your seats will be side by side, unless indicated otherwise in the ticket notes on the FanXchange site.