What You'll Get
- General admission
- Click to view a venue map.
- Their Origins: Mexico City in the late ’80s
- Their Impact: their look and sound led to sold-out shows around the country and helped establish Rock En Español as a genre
- That Look: they took fashion cues from British new-wave bands such as The Cure
- That Sound: Imagine the prog-rock prowess of King Crimson mixed with the pop sensibilities of the Jesus and Mary Chain and Latin-style percussion—that’s what you can hear on hits such as “Nubes” and “No Dejes Que”
- Cai Fan: the 40s Mexican Pachuco slang that the band took its name from. It’s generally used to denote a delinquent or outsider.
- Caifanes Fan: someone with good musical taste
- Famous Caifanes Fans: Rolling Stones and Peter Gabriel—they opened for the former and played a festival with the latter
- Where Else You Can Hear Saúl Hernández: the lead singer formed Jaguares, and launched a solid solo career in the early 2000s
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 18, 2018. Limit 20/person. Redeem starting 5/18 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.