What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass for rear-orchestra or balcony-1 seating (up to $37.48 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Clips from SXSW 2015
- History: After first hitting a New York stage in 2003, this showcase of international performers and musicians became an annual affair. Over the past decade, it’s grown into a worldwide brand, all while retaining its nonprofit grassroots identity.
- Goal: To break down cultural boundaries through music and encourage collaboration in the process.
- Performers: More than 120 artists have dazzled audiences as part of Globalfest, including emissaries from their countries and internationally renowned voices such as Mariza, Lila Downs, and Angelique Kidjo.
- What to expect: A lively evening of non-stop music and energized performances, with genres jumping from jazz and funk to African rhythm, dance, and protest.
- Guess the instrument: It’s not an easy game to play during globalFEST, especially when performers start breaking out harmoniums and jaw harps, and especially if your friends blindfold you and plug your ears.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 4, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Carolina Theatre of Durham
One of the few original theaters in Durham to remain in operation, The Carolina Theatre has endured more than 85 years of history in its quest to entertain. The venue's main room, Fletcher Hall, rose in popularity during World War II, when soldiers from Camp Butner arrived by bus to watch films on its colossal screen. In the last three decades, ongoing renovations have restored the venue to its original glory while propelling it into contemporary times with the addition of modern accoutrements, including two upstairs movie screens, stage-level dressing rooms, and landing pads on the roof for skateboard hovercrafts.