What You'll Get
- $20 for two tickets to see Casey Donahew Band (up to $40 value)
- When: Saturday, May 9
- Where: Sam Houston Race Park
- General admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
The concert begins immediately after the last American Quarter Horse race.
Casey Donahew Band
- Casey Donahew is: a Texas drawler who got his start on the bar circuit in 2002
- Since then: he’s stayed on the bar scene, but branched out with the booming sales of five studio albums and one live release
- What you might hear: the country-fried love song “Double-Wide Dream,” the ode to his old stomping grounds “Stockyards,” or the helpful counting tune “One Star Flag”
- What you might hear if you ask nicely: twangy covers of hip-hop tracks “In Da Club” and “Ice Ice Baby”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 9, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on May 9 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Sam Houston Race Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Sam Houston Race Park's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Concert begins immediately after the last American Quarter Horse race. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sam Houston Race Park
Sam Houston Race Park's multifunctional grounds, located 15 miles from downtown Houston, crawl with up to 30,000 spectators reveling amid horseraces, concerts, and private events. Quarter Horses, Thoroughbreds, and Arabians kick up dust as jockeys maneuver them around the course, cheered on by race fans placing bets based on their stats, the weather, and the size of the horse's toupee. Spectators can also watch and wager on races outside the park's grounds, as monitors air simulcasts of the big races, including the Arlington Classic Stakes and Los Angeles Handicap.
In the Winner's Circle Restaurant, under the supervision of executive chef James Gilmer, the racetrack treats guests to panoramic views of the competition as they dine on seafood, gourmet pastas, and brunch fare. Guests may also entertain from 15 up to 100 friends, employees, or colleagues in luxury suites equipped with a private bar and an in-room centaur butler.