What You'll Get
- $22 for mid-center seating (up to $45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- The Tradition: Malambo is an ancient dance born of natives to the Pampas more than 400 years ago and adopted by South American gauchos around the 19th century.
- The Rhythm: Is everything—almost. Traditional malambo has no lyrics and no music other than the drums and the thunder of the dancers’ feet, but Che Malambo is known to break out their guitars from time to time.
- The Gauchos: This 14-man troupe hearkens back to the gaucho golden age by incorporating tricks with boleadoras and their relentless energy.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 30, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Zeiterion Theatre
Past rows of seats covered in crimson, past a red carpet that brings out the auditorium's regality, past a centerpiece chandelier that dangles from the ceiling with the quiet grace of a toddler climbing out of her crib, is a stage. Upon this stage, the Zeiterion Theatre explores the performing arts, hosting national and international performers who enlighten the community to other cultures and inspire the younger population to actively participate in the arts. Every year, Zeiterion, lovingly known as "The Z," also provides 5,000 free tickets to children and families with low incomes, working to make arts more accessible to all.