Bacon-inspired festival boasts unlimited food and craft-beer samples, along with games and live music
About This Deal
- General admission includes three hours of unlimited bacon dishes, craft-beer samples, and a commemorative tasting cup.
- Power Hour ticket includes everything in general admission, as well as early entry at 1 p.m.
- VIP admission includes everything in the Power Hour ticket, access to the VIP lounge, unlimited VIP beers and bacon specialties, beer and cheese tastings, and a specialty cocktail
- Age restrictions: must be 21 or older
- Date and time: Saturday, October 12, 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Onsite discounted parking available
About Bacon and Beer Classic
Featured in Forbes and Time Out New York, the Bacon and Beer Classic is one of the fastest-growing food-and-drink festivals. This all-inclusive event, which was voted No. 2 on USA Today's list of Best Specialty Food Festivals, showcases bacon dishes from local restaurants, as well as craft beers from regional breweries. It has drawn sold-out crowds in more than a dozen cities, including New York, Chicago, Seattle, and Denver.
- The setting: Guests dance, drink, and indulge at striking venues and iconic stadiums.
- The food and drinks: Visitors sample over 100 regional craft beers and more than 30 bacon-centric dishes from local chefs.
- The entertainment: Festival-goers compete in a bacon-eating contest and play lawn games accompanied by live music.