What You'll Get
- One admission to the second annual Butterflies at Sunset event hosted by JG Events
- When: Wednesday, March 25, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Moonlight Studios
- You must must 18+ to attend. Cocktail attire is recommended.
- $21 for general admission (up to $30 value). General admission includes one hour of sponsored cocktails.
- $39 for VIP admission (up to $55 value). The VIP ticket includes early admission to the event at 6:30 p.m., 1.5 hours of sponsored cocktails, front row seating for the fashion show, and a butterfly to release at the designated hour.
This event is capped at 200 purchasers.
Butterflies at Sunset
Floating like the finest chiffon and colored as vividly as a piece of rich silk, butterflies capture the imagination as they bob from flower to flower. There’s less bobbing to flowers involved, but models gliding down the runway can have a very similar effect. You’ll see both at Butterflies at Sunset, an event benefiting New Horizon Center. As you explore Moonlight Studios, you can peruse food, drinks, and other offerings from a variety of vendors.
After VIP ticket-holders release 100 butterflies into the venue, they flit about amongst flowers and plants donated by the Chicago Flower and Garden Show. The arrangements will be raffled off at the evening’s conclusion.
Models roam the event wearing Rio-style costumes designed by Ramsey J. Prince, and a fashion show from Benjamin Cottrell Designs showcases attire every bit as eye-catching as the butterflies.
Abigail Simon dances down the 200-foot runway during her performance, DJ Billy De Francisco soundtracks the evening, and a raffle lets guests play a game of chance.
The Fine Print