Three-day fest celebrates the great American hot dog with specialty dogs, ice cold brews, and music
What You'll Get
- Chicago Hot Dog Fest presented by the Chicago History Museum
- When: Friday–Sunday, August 7–9, at 11 a.m.
- Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m.-9 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Where: Chicago History Museum
- Package values include all fees. Admission to the event is free—values are based on food and drink packages.
- Individual dog dollars: $1 U.S. = 1 dog dollar
- $25 for one Dog Pup deal, including 30 food-and-drink dog dollars (recommended for an individual)
- $50 for one Dog Team deal, including a total of 60 food-and-drink dog dollars (recommended for a couple)
- $100 for one Dog Pack deal, including a total of 120 food-and-drink dog dollars (recommended for a family or small group)
Chicago Hot Dog Fest
- The Dogs: provided exclusively by hometown favorites Vienna Beef
- The Drinks: ice-cold beer balances out the kid-friendly family activities
- The Music: Wedding Band, Kashmir, and 97 Nine perform tributes and covers on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday respectively, and other acts play rhumba, reggae, blues, and swing. Click here for the full line-up.
- The Vendors:
- Boricua Dog
- Chicago Classic
- Chubby Weiners
- Cookers Red Hots
- Fatso’s Last Stand/Frank Meat Patty
- Flashy HotDogs
- Frannie’s Beef and Catering
- Select Cut Steakhouse
- Plus many more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 9, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Dog Dollars hold no currency value and are only valid within the Hot Dog Fest. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.